Pakistan Wheat Crop Survey 2016-17
|Subscribe 1st Crop Survey|
We are proud to state that after having successfully completed both Cotton and Sugarcane Surveys, our Survey team has started their first Wheat crop survey for the season 2016-17. Our company performs different kinds of surveys according to the crop situation throughout the year in which a large number of farmers, throughout Pakistan, are contacted either by telephonic medium or by physically visits to the farmers and their fields to gather all kinds of information regarding the crop being surveyed. Our First Survey for the Wheat crop has started on the 11th of January 2017. During this survey we would be covering all major Wheat producing districts of Punjab (23 Districts) and Sindh (15 Districts)..
Wheat Crop Essential Data:
Our research team analyzes all the raw data collected from the farmers during the survey and compiles it into a special easy-to-understand report form which reflects the current status and condition of the on-going Wheat crop with Nation-wide production estimates, based on primary data and actual facts. These reports include:
- District-wise Sowing Analysis.
- Wheat Production Estimates and Projections.
- Complete Analysis of YOY cost of production of Wheat.
- Yield Analysis (including different weather condition results)
- Wheat production YOY Analysis.
- Crop Health and condition.
- Cost of Production
Following are some of the Data fields collected from the farmers
- Total Cultivable Land of each farmer
- Land Suitable for Wheat Cultivation
- Area of Wheat of each farmer
- Region Area Delta percentages
- Wheat Varieties
- Expected Yields
- Farmer issues
Subscribe Now For Wheat Crop Survey
Following are the Districts which are physically/telephonic surveyed by our team
|5||Dera Ghazi Khan||Matiari|
|12||Multan||Tando Muhammad Khan|
|16||Rahim Yar Khan|
|19||Toba Tek Singh|