Day temperatures are expected slightly above normal in most parts of the country, however night temperature are expected normal in most of the agricultural parts of the during the decade.
Light to moderate rainfall is expected in most parts of the province during the second half of the current decade.
Light rainfall is expected at isolated places Hyderabad, Sukkur and MirpurKhas divisions during second half of the current decade.
Light to moderate rainfall is expected in most parts Kalat, Naseerabad, Quetta and Sibbi divisions during the second half of the current decade.
- Gilgit Baltistan
Normal wind pattern may prevail in most of the agricultural plains of the country during the decade, however dust/sand storms may occur in southern Punjab and upper Sindh.
Advisory for Farmers
- Cotton growers are advised to irrigate their crops keeping in view the harsh weather conditions.
- Rice growers are advised to sow the crop in accordance with the recommendation by the agriculture experts.
- Farmers of Peanut cultivation areas are advised to complete sowing of their crops if appropriate moisture is available in the fields.
- Removing weeds from the standing crops is very important as weeds utilize moisture and food which are to be utilized by the crop. As a result considerable loss in yield occurs every year.
- Measures may be taken to preserve the standing crops and vegetables from the damaging effects of varying weather pattern.