Day temperatures are expected slightly above normal in most parts of the country, however night temperature are expected normal in most of the agricultural parts of the during the decade.
- Gilgit Baltistan
Normal wind pattern may prevail in most of the agricultural plains of the country during the decade, however dust/sand storms may occur in southern Punjab and upper Sindh.
Advisory for Farmers
- Farmers are advised to schedule the irrigation plans in accordance with the expected weather, mentioned during the decade.
- Removing weeds from the standing crops is very important as weeds utilize moisture and food which are to be utilized by the crop. As a result considerable loss in yield occurs every year.
- Measures may be taken to preserve the standing crops and vegetables from the damaging effects of varying weather pattern due to monsoon systems.
- Accumulation of stagnant water in the fields due to heavy rains is fatal for standing crops like cotton etc. Farmers may take suitable measures to resolve the issue.
- Farmers of rainfed areas may take measures to preserve rain water for crops and livestock.